Prophetic & Protective Services
The Predictive Maintenance Program (PMP) is our most unique & beneficial solution when measured in the tragedies it has prevented. Built upon over 90 years of institutional knowledge, we have designed a comprehensive process that isolates issues, misalignment & unbalanced conditions. We can predict upcoming issues & costly equipment failures, ensuring your operation has s a bright future.
- AC & DC Motors
This is the skill of using a state of the art Infrared camera to inspect your plants critical electrical and mechanical equipment. The technology will light up problematic areas as hotspots. Hotspots can reveal loose or corroded electrical connections. It’s accuracy & turn-around make Infrared Thermography a hot commodity among our clients.
- Done during operation, requiring no down-time
- We provide full system report & documentation
- Ideal applications
- High-voltage switchgear
- Motor control centers
- Transmission line
- Main switchgear
- Safety disconnects
- Breaker panels
- Lighting panels
Employing the most accurate lasers in the industry, we can balance or align any revolving equipment, including bores. Our bore alignment is true-center measurement to the nearest 0.0001″. Then we are able to service any detected issues on-site by our laser-focused Technicians.
- Alignment of rotating equipment
- Bore alignment from 1.5″ to 30″
- Motor removal & installation
- Readout assistance documentation
- Equipment serviced
- And So Much More
Preventative Maintenance Program
Our preventative maintenance programs are designed to isolate areas in your industrial systems that need attention. Whether you need periodic tests or regular & stringent testing for heavy-use machinery, we can custom-build a program to your industrial needs & operational requirements that allow you to maintain high levels of production.
- Advanced Motor Diagnostics
- Core Loss Testing with Lexesco Model 225
- Written Reports & Consultations
- Motion Amplification
- Dynamometer Testing
- Surge Comparison Testing
- D15000 Baker Surge Tester
- Testing All Stator Windings
- AC/DC Motor-Drive Inspections
- DC Absorption Testing
- Vibration Testing
Zeller Technologies eliminates expensive, time-consuming guesswork by analyzing data from laser alignment, balancing, machine, and vibration evaluation with our GTI software. The correct course of action can be determined from a computerized summary of your machinery’s fitness.
- On-Site Diagnosis of Mechanical Problems
- Without Disassembly of Equipment
Motion Amplification Service
Inadvertent vibration is the number one enemy to any machine or equipment operation. Often so minuscule & disbursed, it can go undetected, until now. Equipped with RDI’s pixel-based camera sensors & our AI software, we can now see every micro-vibration in your operation, on a grand scale.
- Dramatizing harmful vibrations with pinpoint accuracy
- Visualizing vibration’s interrelationships & communicates them
- Measuring & quantifying mechanical or structural assets
- Troubleshooting specific current or future problems
- Baseline or commissioning
- Pre/Post repairs
- Pre/Post retrofits